BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Cali H.
Maple Grove, MN
This is the product I've been using so I was an early teen, and I have to say I will probably never stop using it. It exfoliates amazingly, and does exactly what the package says it will do, and It doesn't irritate my semi sensitive skin.
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I absolutely love this exfoliator. It is a bit rough for every day use, so I would recommend something a bit gentler if you want to use this daily but this really gets in there and cleans off all of the dead skin particles. The price is excellent but the bottle lasts so long that you don't even need to repurchase very often
MK R.
1,461 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I tried this scrub a couple years ago and I feel like it made my skin very irritated. It felt harsh on my skin and it stayed red after every use. I used it twice a week. I don’t know if I was rubbing too hard or used it too often, but I feel since I tried this product, I have noticed my pores have gotten bigger. It smelled really good, but this product just didn’t work for me or meet my expectations.
Claudia C.
Hollis, NY
I LOVE THIS STUFF!!! It leaves my skin feeling soooooo smooth and clean!! I love it! Even my husband steals a bit from me every now and then. Using it is so easy too, and does not leave any greasy or gross feeling. I use it in conjunction with other face washes, to help minimize break outs, but even by itself, this scrub is great and effective, without being too harsh on my skin. Thanks St. Ives!
Alina H.
Buena Park
I love this facial scrubs because it helps stop pimples and other blemishes from growing. I pretty much use it like 3 times a week sometimes before bed or when I wake up in the morning. It smells really good and the price for it is not too expensive. I would highly recommend it .
Allie E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I think everyone has used this face wash at some point in their lives.  The apricot pit in this facial scrub adds a nice exfoliating touch whenever your wash your face, but there is a downside to this company.  I have recently found out that they are not cruelty-free, and I can't be buying products from a company that overtly harms animals.  Sorry not sorry.
Sonya H.
Seattle, WA
This face scrub is amazing! I use it maybe 3-4 times a week and it does wonders! I usually use it when i have breakouts or feel a break out coming on. I also use it when i feel like my skin is getting flaky and it does a really good ob of keeping my skin soft and smooth! I honestly don't know f my face would be as good without it.
Adriana L.
Sylmar, CA
Best scrub ever! I use the fresh version of this one with the green line across it and the green tea facial scrubber. Both of these products are awesome and really exfoliate my skin pretty well. My skin does not feel clean if I don't use this product! My face get complimented all the time because of nice it is thanks to these products (:
Dealing with acne for so many years, this product became one of my faves for abrasion. It’s not too harsh... but has beads for acne needs. I like to use it once a week.
Olivia T.
Richmond, VA
This is horrible for your skin - please stop using it! The grains are not exfoliating - instead, because the grains of the scrub are so large, they end up tearing your skin into bits. I recommend using an exfoliate that you can barley feel the grains.... this will help you skin in the long run. Do you research - this product is NOT good!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.