St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,732 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This is the product I've been using so I was an early teen, and I have to say I will probably never stop using it. It exfoliates amazingly, and does exactly what the package says it will do, and It doesn't irritate my semi sensitive skin.
I absolutely love this exfoliator. It is a bit rough for every day use, so I would recommend something a bit gentler if you want to use this daily but this really gets in there and cleans off all of the dead skin particles. The price is excellent but the bottle lasts so long that you don't even need to repurchase very often
I tried this scrub a couple years ago and I feel like it made my skin very irritated. It felt harsh on my skin and it stayed red after every use. I used it twice a week. I don’t know if I was rubbing too hard or used it too often, but I feel since I tried this product, I have noticed my pores have gotten bigger. It smelled really good, but this product just didn’t work for me or meet my expectations.
I LOVE THIS STUFF!!! It leaves my skin feeling soooooo smooth and clean!! I love it! Even my husband steals a bit from me every now and then. Using it is so easy too, and does not leave any greasy or gross feeling. I use it in conjunction with other face washes, to help minimize break outs, but even by itself, this scrub is great and effective, without being too harsh on my skin. Thanks St. Ives!
I love this facial scrubs because it helps stop pimples and other blemishes from growing. I pretty much use it like 3 times a week sometimes before bed or when I wake up in the morning. It smells really good and the price for it is not too expensive. I would highly recommend it .
I think everyone has used this face wash at some point in their lives. The apricot pit in this facial scrub adds a nice exfoliating touch whenever your wash your face, but there is a downside to this company. I have recently found out that they are not cruelty-free, and I can't be buying products from a company that overtly harms animals. Sorry not sorry.
This face scrub is amazing! I use it maybe 3-4 times a week and it does wonders! I usually use it when i have breakouts or feel a break out coming on. I also use it when i feel like my skin is getting flaky and it does a really good ob of keeping my skin soft and smooth! I honestly don't know f my face would be as good without it.
Best scrub ever! I use the fresh version of this one with the green line across it and the green tea facial scrubber. Both of these products are awesome and really exfoliate my skin pretty well. My skin does not feel clean if I don't use this product! My face get complimented all the time because of nice it is thanks to these products (:
Dealing with acne for so many years, this product became one of my faves for abrasion. It’s not too harsh... but has beads for acne needs. I like to use it once a week.
This is horrible for your skin - please stop using it! The grains are not exfoliating - instead, because the grains of the scrub are so large, they end up tearing your skin into bits. I recommend using an exfoliate that you can barley feel the grains.... this will help you skin in the long run. Do you research - this product is NOT good!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos