St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,730 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
It does make your skin smooth and soft, but if you have sensitive skin or acne it could make it worse... Don't use everyday, kinda too abrasive
I love using this stuff. It not only works, but I can feel it working. My skin feels cleaner and firmer and properly exfoliated when I finish.
I tried this, and I hated it, it broke my face out, and dried it out. I had used it a few times, thinking it wouldn't break it out, but it did.
My skin is very sensitive and this is the only cleanser I will use. Never dries my face out or causes blemishes! I've been using it for years.
I highly recommend this product. I've used this product for a while and it always leaves my skin very smooth, and helps eliminate black heads.
This is easily one of the best exfoliates out there. Just make sure not to use it everyday, because it could damage your skin and dry it out.:)
Love this product! I tend to get dry and flaky skin as well as oiliness and this does the trick. It exfoliates my skin without breaking me out.
Great for all skin types just perfect to cleanse and get rid of dead skin and all around crud and dirt and toxins in the skin love it so much !
This is my favorite soap. It clears up my skin in just a week, and my skin is prone to breakouts. It's great if you have problem skin like me!
I love this product-my favorite facial scrub! It is really affordable and it's not too harsh on your skin. I go through tubes of this product!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos