St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,746 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This face scrub always leaves my face super clean and my pores clear! It would be a five star review if I wasn't allergic to the apricot in it.
One of my favorite face washes. it doesn't dry out my face which is really good because I already have a very dry face! also keeps acne away !
This is great! It helps keep my skin clean and doesn't hurt when washing your face with it. I use it 3x a week and it keeps my skin very clear.
The product does a good job of cleaning out the pores. Always moisturize after using it else skin may tend to dry out, causing more blemishes!
Love this product it helps out with small pimples tottaly reccomend it dosent burn or irritate skin so if yiu have sensitive skin it works good
One of the best cleaners I have ever used! I normally don't stray from neutrogena but this cleanser is amazing. Leaves your face blackhead free
My dad swears by this stuff. the apricot core that is ground into the ingredients acts as an exfoliator. it smells great and works even better.
I didn't notice a major acne difference but rather a smoothr face. If you suffer from regular acne try the green tea scrub. It is phenomenal.
Omg classic i keep this in my shower everydag i shower ill wash my face routine. Its an awesome scrub i love it cuz its gentle yet exfoliating
This product continues to please me. I have used it for years. It leaves my skin very clean. Clears blackheads and leaves me feeling refreshed.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos