St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
The grain of the scrub is too large. Using this just hurts my face. And it smells weird. I feel like the weird smell sticks to my face all day.
Terrible. It causes breakouts. It does smell great but don't be fooled. It also dried out my skin so I do not recommend it for sensitive skin
BEST PRODUCT EVER!!!!! Literally no other product has gotten my skin to clear up and my pores to shrink. Probably never use anything else! LOVE
I have used this product a long time ago and it broke me out. I'm guessing they might have changed their formula but I had to stop using this.
The apricot scrub leaves your skin feeling clean, refreshed, and exfoliated. I highly recommend this and it’s also a plus that it smells great
I love this product! One of my favorite, go to scrubs! I use it right in the shower & it clears my pores like none other! Definitely worth it!
Great exfoliate. ive been using this since i was a teen has yet to fail i use this every other day and leaves my face super soft and non drying
The best scrub I have used so far, it made my skin so soft and yet it wasn't dry after. You could actually feel it working when you put it on.
I started using this product this month and love it. It keeps the blemishes away and smells so good. I use it at night and it's so refreshing.
This has been a favorite beauty product of mine for probably 15 years now. It works great and it actually feels like it's exfoliating my skin.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos