St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,744 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I really like this face scrub it really does a good job of removing dirt and oil as well as helping reduce pore size and it smells really nice
Bad for your skin. I don't like that it makes me feel like in washing and scrubbing my face with a metal scrubber. Leaves my skin really dry.
This is hands down my favorite store brand face wash. I use this every morning to wake myself up! The exfoliation really makes a difference!
I love this stuff my skin feels great after i use it and this has never made my skin breakout or anything but of course everyone is different
This is my favorite face wash and the least expensive! My face always feels so smooth after and it doesn't smell too strong or irrate my skin!
I really love this product. It makes my skin feel soft and clean and the apricot smell is a bonus! I don't recommend for people with dry skin!
I love this scrub. I have tried quite a few and this is one of my favorites. It really helps my skin and I break out more when I don't use it.
This cream is very good it smells really good and leaves skin soft and fresh skin excellent product!!!! I recommend I use it and love it!!!!!!
I enjoy this product. Been using it for 10+ years. Even my teens use it now and they too enjoy it. I like there line of products. Great value
I love using this stuff. It not only works, but I can feel it working. My skin feels cleaner and firmer and properly exfoliated when I finish.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos