St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,746 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Great scrub for the price! I like that this really exfoliates and doesn't leave your face dry. May be too harsh for people with sensitive skin.
I use this scrub at night after I remove my makeup. I feel that it really helps clean my face after having worn a full face of makeup all day.
It always dried out my skin big time . I like the smell and I like the idea of exfoliating my skin but in reality it didn't work we'll for me.
This made my skin feel so wonderful!! I would definitely recommend this to a friend!! I could tell a difference after the first time I used it
Rough on the skin, but smells great. I think this product is best suited for younger users: teens, early 20's. Otherwise it tears up the skin
This product is the bomb.com believe me when i tell my face cleared up immediate. Because it did and use this every night after I wash my face.
Favorite apricot scrub. Gentle but definitely gets the job done without being super harsh to your skin. Best scrub available at drugstore price
I like this product if I am having a very dry skin day. This does a good job of getting all the dead skin off. But it can be abrasive at harsh.
Love the beads in this scrub always makes me feel very clean and fresh. Plus the it smells very good. Only bad thing is it drys your face out.
I Absolutely love this scrub! It is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. My face always feels so soft. Would totally recommend it!!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos