St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,730 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
i love using this apricot cleanser! it keeps my skin clean and feeling so smooth, plus it smells amazing! i would purchase this over and over!
I didn't notice a major acne difference but rather a smoothr face. If you suffer from regular acne try the green tea scrub. It is phenomenal.
This us about the only face cleanser I use because I love it so much. My face feel so clean after I give it a nice light scrub with this stuff.
This is the only facial cleanser we buy in our household. My husband and I both use it and love it. We just love the scent and feel afterwards.
I've used St. Ives Blemish Clearing Scrub for years. Great physical exfoliant that rinses away cleanly and has salicylic acid as an ingredient.
Love this product! Plain and simple... Have used it since high school and I just love it! I know so many women who use it and they all love it
I use this when I wash my face in the morning and it refreshes my skin and the scrub feels good love anything that makes my skin feel like new
I sometimes forget to do reviews. I also use witch hazel on my face too and it is absolute magic especially if you have dry flaky skin like me
Really helps exfoliate my skin & get rid of stubborn blackheads. Please don't use this too often! It can cause microscopic tears in your skin!
The St Ives Apricot scrub works excellent at buffing out rough skin and exfoliating the skin. I love how great my skin feels after using this!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos