St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,746 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I wanted to like this scrub, but it left my face red and puffy. I don't usually have a problem with scrubs, but this did not work for me at all
I have very oily skin, and struggle to find something that cleanses at a deeper level. This scrub is perfect! I always feel so refreshed after!
St Ives is a pretty basic cleanser. I use it as a secondary cleanser option (I keep it at my boyfriend's house), but I prefer a stronger effect!
I love this scrub! It does everything it says without making your face tight. I gets all of the dead skin of and leaves my face soft and fresh !
I always buy this in the summer, it does a great job exfoliating, I personally need a cleanser most of the days but use this a few times a week.
I love the way St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub smells, I'm a sucker for something that not only does what it says but also smells good too
I love this scrub. It's good fro sensitive/dry skin and leaves your skin feeling so smooth afterwards! I will continue to buy this scrub forever.
This scrub isn't too abrasive but when I'm done it leaves my face red. But I don't mind I just feel like it shows where the product was working.
This product is amazing!! By far my favorite facial scrub! Face feels super clean after and refreshing! Would definitely recommend this to others
I have alwaysloved St Ives Scrubs. Have used this brand for years and evertime something new comes out I always try and it is never a let down.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos