St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I don't use this every day as it gets too rough on my skin for every day use. I use it 2-3 times per week. I Love it. Ive been buying it for yeras
I like this a lot, but I have to be careful how often I use it - it can be a bit harsh on my sensitive skin. It does smell and feel really nice!!
This stuff works great when I'm feeling lazy. I take a bath and apply when u start and by the end my skin is smooth and blemishes are decreased.
Great product, use it almost daily. Love the scent, and the way it cleans. Doesn't leave me feeling oily or greasy. Also doesn't leave a shine.
Works well to keep acne breakouts to a minimum. However I have since switched to a sugar scrub, as a walnut scrub is quite abrasive on the skin.
An essential in my home. Even my 12 year old daughter adores this product! I only use it twice a week though. Can be a bit harsh for everyday use
I love using this product on my face. The only thing is I don’t recommend using it everyday it can over dry your skin. But it’s very affordable.
I love this scrub!!! This is the only scrub that Ive used that leaves my face feeling sooo soft and keeps the black heads at bay. Love this scrub
This product is raved about in the beauty community and it ready does the job, but I do thing that the sagged edges crest microtears in my skin.
I use this as does my fiance and we both love it. Not only does it get rid of my blackheads but all also helps prevent ingrown hairs on his face!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos