St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,750 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Eh it makes my face feel clean but just not what i wanted or was expecting i like rough cleansers so this just not enough for my oily rough skin
I love this scrub. It's good fro sensitive/dry skin and leaves your skin feeling so smooth afterwards! I will continue to buy this scrub forever.
Love how soft my skin is after using this ! It gets rid off all my dead skin and really helps with keeping my acne away. It's a great exfoliator
I would say this product is good but not great. I loved the smell. I thought it was great for exfoliating but it was harsh on my sensitive skin.
I used this scrub all the time and my skin loved it! If I was a little lazy in my skincare routine I would do this to rejuvenate it! I love this
I wanted to like this scrub, but it left my face red and puffy. I don't usually have a problem with scrubs, but this did not work for me at all
I have been using St. Ives since I was a teenager. I love the scent and the feeling that you get with the scrubs. Leaves my face feeling clean.
This product works really well. Not only does it thoroughly clean you face but it also exfoliates to leave behind soft, smooth skin to show off!
I've had really bad blemishes and I've been using st. Ives in a long time. It really helps calms the redness of your face. I use it twice a day.
I have sensitive skin and I've tried this many times only to breakout. I do love Et. Ives moisturizer but the scrub doesn't go well with my skin
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos