BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Christina M.
Dracut, MA
I just started using this about 2 weeks ago & I’m already seeing results. I use it roughly around 3 times a week because it sometimes drys my skin out but found that it has been healing with controlling the redness in my face .
Xena P.
Altoona, PA
I just bought this product 3 weeks ago and I love it! The first time I used it I could feel a lot of my dead skin had fallen off. Leaves my face feeling smooth and clean. The brand itself is always affordable and great quality!
MiKenzi L.
I used to love this product so much, until I heard about how the walnut shell powder can damage your skin. I have recently stopped using it, but I have breakouts now and I do remember that this exfoliant did clear up my breakouts, so I will be going back to using it.
Kelly Ann P.
This product starts clearing up Acne almost immediately. The price is amazing, and the scent of the product is to die for. It does not smell like harsh chemicals. I have been using this product for almost 4 years now. Nothing else works as well as this product.
Krystal H.
McFarland
I love this face wash! I would use it like a daily face wash but since it has beads you really aren’t suppose to do that it’s more a exfoliating wash your suppose to use it twice a week. I used it daily because my face is dry so I really felt like it just kept the dry skin more moisturized since my skin is naturally soft I didn’t let my skin rejuvenate.
Jackie R.
When I first used this product a few years ago, I noticed a big improvement in my acne. Now that I've been using it for so long, I feel like those benefits have plateaued, but I still enjoy using it every day because I feel like it exfoliates my skin very well.
Priscilla N.
Columbus
I just recently started using this and I don’t know where it’s been my whole life! I loveeee this so much! After one use, my skin felt baby soft and when I woke up the next day, any blemishes I had got smaller or were completely gone! Definitely going to stock up on these!
Tiffany P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Classic! Cheap! Works well for everywhere. I don't like using it on my face however. I'm a skin snob and I use better quart brands for anything above my neck. These type of scrubs can leave micro-scratches all over the dermis. Not able to see with the human eye but it does and I don't like that. Leaves skin smooth and great for hands, knees and feet. Just a bit harsh for face.
Dalilah M.
Riverside , CA
This is one of my favorite facial Cleansers. After just one use I automatically seen a huge difference in my skin. It was so smooth, looked healthy, and reduced the appearance of any blemishes. I purchaced this at target and will most likely continue to buy.
Allison W.
New York
I use this scrub every day in the shower. I love the exfoliation and it smells amazing! It also helps get rid of my makeup pretty well so that I don’t have to use too much makeup remover. The scrub definitely helps smooth out my skin and helps keep breakouts away!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.