St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I use this daily. Its an amazing facial scrub. I tried the store version of this...it was .50 cheaper but st Ives is worth the extra money.
Great scrub that is satisfying to use. No real scent: I would have preferred a fruity apricot scent, but others may appreciate its neutral scent.
This scrub is so perfect it's not to abrasive or drying. I have tried a million other face scrubs but I always just come right back to this one.
I do like this product but it can be harsh on my dry skin. I will use only once a week to maintain. Rinsed clean and skin feels refreshed after.
I love this facial scrub. It's very Inexpensive and it does a great job at helping to remove dead or dry skin from my face. It also smells good.
I love this product; obviously it is not meant for every day use but once or twice a week it exfoliates and leaves your skin feeling invigorated.
This is my number one choice for facial wash.. I love the little scrubby beads in the wash, it makes me feel like I'm actually cleaning my face.
This product works really well. Not only does it thoroughly clean you face but it also exfoliates to leave behind soft, smooth skin to show off!
I used to read a lot of good reviews on the one for blackheads but when I tried it out it didn't have me the same results, def. not repurchasing
I have always had problems with occasional pimples. This product seems to help minimize it. It also doesn't aggravate my skin like some cleaners.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos