St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I think that it does a great job at clensing my skin. I love how smooth my skin is after I use it. It smells great and does not irritate my skin.
Has a great apricot smell, does not dry out skin like others products, and works great if you have makeup on and want to remove it with the wash>
I am completely in love with this product it shure help my skin a lot and it works great and you can even feel your skin soft after using this!.
I use this in my night routine, and it gives me great results. It acts as an amazing exfoliator. I'm very pleased with it and will keep using it!
I love the smell and the way it makes my skin silky smooth. I did not give it an A because it is not my lotion of choice, but it is still good.
I love it i use it twice a week..it makes my skin feel fresh,don't use everyday might be too harsh. at least if you have sensitive skin like me.
This is the best face scrub no doubt. It truly works and prevents breakouts. I never have an issue with this and my face always feels extra clean
I love this scrub, used it for over five years. For an awesome dupe, check out the CVS apricot scrub. It's just as good and slightly creamier.
This is the only product I have found that works on my skin. it is the only face scrub/cleanser that keeps my skin clear and doesn't leave it dry
I have been using this face scrub for 5 years now,and absolutely love it,makes my face so smooth with every time i use.Highly recomemded to others
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos