St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,746 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I LOVE all these scrubs . They smell wonderful and they make my face to soft and smooth . It helps control my break out with so little effort .
I use this in my night routine, and it gives me great results. It acts as an amazing exfoliator. I'm very pleased with it and will keep using it!
I am completely in love with this product it shure help my skin a lot and it works great and you can even feel your skin soft after using this!.
Did not help to control my blemishes. It's good for exfoliating, but if you have sensitive skin, be careful because it does have a lot of beads.
It does the job, but equate brand from walmart is actually better. It is thicker, has more "scrub" and leaves my face clearer for half the price
I always have this in my house. I use it on my face and arms its a great exfoliator and it makes my face feel super clean I very much enjoy it.
This product works really great. I didn't purchase this product but it was great to use. My skin felt smooth and clean after using this product.
Exfoliates the face great blackheads be gone with this product. I never noticed if it controlled my breakouts but it kept me clear of blackheads.
Best facial scrub you can buy at Walmart and at drug stores. It has a nice liw price and works as good as more expensive brands. Would recommend.
St. Ives is my favorite skin care brand! I never breakout anymore because I use this face wash about 3-5 times a week. It's transformed my skin!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos