St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I really love this stuff. It makes my skin feel so clean and fresh. It feels like it is pulling the dirty off my skin and washing down the drain.
I cant get down on the smell of this but it does a good job on scrubbing but does not scrub to much. I love the moisturizing affect it has on me!
I love this scrub!!! This is the only scrub that Ive used that leaves my face feeling sooo soft and keeps the black heads at bay. Love this scrub
I love it it smells divine and my face feels sooo soft after i use it but the exfoliating balls always gets stuck in my eyebrows and side burns.
I have tried everything from ProActiv to home remedies & this has honestly been the only product to clear my skin quickly! I love this product!
This Apricot scrub is the best! It really helped me with blemishes on my skin. I love using it after wiping my makeup off and the scent is great!
I suffer from many blackheads and I've found that this product when used once or twice a week for about five minutes really helps clear them up.
Smells good and it leaves your skin feeling smooth. It sometimes helps with acne, but other times, I see no change. But, it's a great exfoliate.
I like this a lot, but I have to be careful how often I use it - it can be a bit harsh on my sensitive skin. It does smell and feel really nice!!
The best scrub that eh tested. you can use for the face and body. hard lot and is not as strong as others. It is a very good choice when buying.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos