BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Kristin V.
Riviera Beach, FL
This is one of the only scrubs that I use consistently. Unlike other scrubs that leave your skin feeling dry or still full of gunk, I love that the Apricot scrub gets down deep into my pores and leaves my face so clean but still soft and rejuvenated!
Rochelle N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite facial scrubs. I have sensitive combination skin and I had no problems with this product. It really cleans deeply into my pores but isn't too harsh on my skin. It gives a refreshing good feeling after I'm done washing my face. I usually do this facial scrub in the morning and night time. Smells fruity like the apricots
Sophia J.
Fredericksburg, VA
Have used this product religiously for over a decade and I still LOVE IT. It's the best everyday cleanser that gets deep into the pores. The packaging is clean and you can't beat the price for a scrub! I buy two at a time to keep one in the shower and one near the sink. I would recommend this product for any skin type. I have normal to oily skin and it keeps my acne at bay and my skin looking youthful!
Antoniette T.
Marina, CA
I use this every other month, as I switch between washes every so often to keep my skin from getting dependent. When it is the month to use this wash I use it 2-3 times a week. The scrub leaves my skin so soft. It can be a little harsh if you don’t use scrubs regularly but I def recommend this one to use once a week for taking off any dead skin.
Stephanie W.
Allston, MA
This is by far one of my favorite products to use. The exfoliating beads give a deep clean and really helps with unclogging pores and minimizing pores. After using this product, I've seen that my blemishes have diminished and my acne has slowly gone away. I recommend this product who has combination or even oily skin. Its great and gives you a nice effervescent glow by the next couple of days.
Masha A.
San Antonio, TX
This scrub is my go-to! It can be used in the shower for a more gentle every-day scrub or sometimes I will use it on dry skin and rinse after for a better exfoliation. I have tried both the body and the face scrub and did not find much of a difference but the smell is very clean and leaves my skin feeling amazing either way. I have been loyal to this product for years and I plan to continue to be as well!
Char L.
Thornton, CO
The large walnut shell exfoliating particles are far too large and abrasive for skin. It does not effectively remove dead skin cells but rather scuff up your face. I would not recommend this product to anyone. If you are going to use a physical exfoliant on your face you should use something with fine polishing particles. The best exfoliant you can use would be a chemical exfoliant such as gentle acids.
Emily A.
Chapel Hill, NC
I think this scrub is great! For starters, it smells wonderful. I try to be gentle while washing because it is a scrub. It leaves my face feeling soft and clean. I tend to use it a few times a week, along with a daily gentle soap cleanser. I find that using a scrub every day is too harsh for my skin. This product is super affordable and in my opinion works as well as the more expensive brands out there!
danie j.
dirty south
Back to the basics y'all! I love this scrub. I use it once a day after cleansing my face first. I feel like twice a day would just be over kill. It's great and cheap for skin exfoliation. Really scrubs out those black heads, it's also good for acne control because of the salicylic acid. Oh and it smells nice, kind of salty like the sea. Can not wait to try some of the other scrubs that St. Aves offers!
Gabrielle V.
Portland
My go to exfoliator when I don't wanna shell out the cash for Frank's facial coffee scrub. The price feels right, it doesn't bother my skin (and if it does its bc I use it too often & irritate my sensitive skin) and it keeps my face way less flaky and my pores clean. I do always have to wash after with a lathering cleanser to make sure my pores dont clog.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.