St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,747 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
My #1 facial cleaner! This is definitely a holy grail for me! I've been using this facial cleanser for years now and i can never go wrong with it.
Love love love. I tend to use this while showering for the best results. Has a lot of exfoliating beads or "tiny spiky balls" as I like to call it.
BY FAR THE BEST FACE WASH I'VE EVER OWNED. Not only does it smells amazing. it also moistures your face and it cleans your face great. it's a must!
I love this but it can sometimes be too harsh to use in the winter time. just be mindful of how many times you use it in a week and you'll be fine
I think that it does a great job at clensing my skin. I love how smooth my skin is after I use it. It smells great and does not irritate my skin.
This is the only product that will work. It doesn't dry out my skin or leave me oily. The ONLY product that has ever been able to clear my skin.
I use St. ives Apricot Scrub to exfoliate 2-3 times a week and it always leaves my face feeling soft and smooth. Great product for a great price.
This is a really nice exfoliant. It makes my face really smooth and soft so I only use this once a week or less, depending on how much I need it.
I LOVE all these scrubs . They smell wonderful and they make my face to soft and smooth . It helps control my break out with so little effort .
Eh it makes my face feel clean but just not what i wanted or was expecting i like rough cleansers so this just not enough for my oily rough skin
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos