St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I really like this any St. Ives products. they are exceptional. They really open your pores and make your face feel to clean. Love this product.
I absolutely love this product! I noticed results by the second time I used it. It helps with blemishes and I noticed it helps with dry skin too.
St. Ives is one of my favorite skin care brands. The scrub makes my face feel so clean and refreshed, and it really helps clear my skin up a lot.
This is the only face scrub I use for my face! I love it so much, it gets rid of my black heads and dead skin. Even my husband loves to use it.
Best scrub from the drugstore. It's really affordable. It leaves my skin soft. I use it 2-3 times a week. I repurchase it every time I use it up.
Didn't care for this product. Found no improvement in my skin when using this. It's not bad but not great either. Could definitely live without.
I love the way it smells and they way my face feels after using it. So clean. It's a very great exfoliant. I wouldn't want to use anything else.
I use this daily. Its an amazing facial scrub. I tried the store version of this...it was .50 cheaper but st Ives is worth the extra money.
This is my ALL TIME FAVORITE PRODUCT! I have very oily skin and it works so well! Smells good and helps keep my face clear. BEST FACE WASH EVER!
I give this an A++++++ this is the only face wash I use! I constantly need to exfoliate my face! The grit on this is awesome and a must for me.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos