St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,733 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
The best!!! It's great for dry and combo skin, very moisturizing I use it every night before bed and it leaves my skin feeling very moisturized.
I've been using this ever since I was a teenager. I do enjoy the nice abrasive feel because it is an exfoliant so i do try and use it sparingly.
It's a great scrub but can be harsh so I'd suggest using it once a week. It will dry out your skin after using it for a while so don't over do it.
It works it really works and trust me nothing works for my skin. You have to give a chance. Makes your skin soft and blemish free, eventually.. :)
The only product that clear my breakouts . I've tried so many things and this is my holy grail product for my face . Plus it's easy on the budget !
I can't say it's necessarily prevented any breakouts, but I love how clean and soft my face feels after using this scrub. The best for exfoliating!
I absolutely love this product! It is the only blemish control I use, and it works wonders. I have been using it for years and have no complaints.
I've used this product off and on since I was a teenager. I used to see it in my grandma's restroom and sneak it. It's a great cheap exfoliate.
This stuff is also great to use on your arms if you have rough skin on the backs of your arms! It helps smooth your skin and it has a great smell!
This is my go to for a facial scrub. Been using it for years and I have very sensitive skin. Cheap in price as well. Try the green tea scrub too.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos