St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,746 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I've found that no scrub does what St. Ive's Apricot Scrub can do to my blackheads and bumpy textured skin. Truly a classic in my skincare routine.
Again I'm an acne sufferer and thought this would be the answer to my problems and it definitely wasnt. It did help in a way though! Smells decent
I absolutely love this product I purchased this face wash about two years ago and till this day I still go to the store and buy this same product.
Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. Also adds shine and glow to skin. Smells very good and feels amazing to use because it has microbeads inside.
This stuff smells so insanely good. It leaves my sling amazingly soft after. Really gets all the dead skin off. Might be too harsh for some people
By far the best product I have found for my skin type. Cleans pores, reduces break outs and blackheads, and left my skin feeling firm and amazing.
I recently tried this product and it seems to clean the face very good. I'm still get a pimple for time to time and this seems to really help it.
This is an okay cleanser. Wouldn't recommend it if you have "older skin". I feel I'm on the brink of that now and it was a little too rough for me.
I love this exfoliator. It doesn't irritate my skin at all! It leaves your face so soft, and it has been noticeably making my dark spots diminish.
Love this product !!💜 I've been using this product for over my whole life. I love how it leave my skin feeling soft and clears all my acne problems
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos