St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I've bought this product periodically over the years. It exfoliates very well and it has a nice feeling. My skin felt a lot better after using it.
I have such oily skin, and this stuff helps keep my oil under control, it also keeps my face looking and feeling nice and soft. i love this stuff
I have been a long time user of this product. It is a wonderful scrub which also leaves your face baby soft. I use this product 3-4 times a week.
I love the product just not how it doesn't do what it says it to do my blackheads are still here but its a good scrub and you feel clean and fresh
I would have to say this product makes my skin feel so nice and soft after the use. Making my skin feel all fresh and clean which is always a plus!
I have been using this stuff for as long as I can remember. I use it to exfoliate my arms, legs, face, cuticles. You name it .. :) I love it.
I really like the scent of it, helps prevent against breakouts. It makes my skin really soft and gets rid of dead skiin. I really enjoy using this.
I used to use this face scrub, but it was too harsh on my skin. The exfoliation is too rough and drying to the skin, but it was ok for weekly use.
I have always had a problem with acne and this product really helps me fight it. I love how gritty it is and how soft my skin feels after I use it.
I love this scrub! It leaves my skin feeling really soft and smooth but doesn't leave it feeling raw like some scrubs do. Definitely recommended.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos