St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,746 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I love a good exfoliant and this one is amazing! It can be very rough so if you aren't a fan of abrasive exfoliants then you might now like this.
I have been using St Ives scrub for over a year and love the way it makes my skin feel. It controls blackheads as well as the higher priced brands
I used to use this face scrub, but it was too harsh on my skin. The exfoliation is too rough and drying to the skin, but it was ok for weekly use.
This product is really aggressive but I love the way it completely removes all the dead skin. This has been the only exfoliator that worked for me.
I have such oily skin, and this stuff helps keep my oil under control, it also keeps my face looking and feeling nice and soft. i love this stuff
Smells great but harsh on the skin. does help with acne but no men have reviewed it. The cost is pretty good, and it is not a hard product to find.
This scrub is very gritty, if you want to FEEL like your getting really clean this is for you. If you have sensitive skin i wouldn't recommend it.
I Love the apricot scrub! It definitely is a good price for the amount of product you get it's gentle on the skin it definitely gets the job done.
This is my favorite face cleanser ever!! The little beads leave my skin feeling fresh and clean and soft! I always recommend it when someone asks.
This scrub is a very relaxing face exfoliant. It smells good,and feels great on your skin. I use it 1-2 times a week and it makes my face smooth.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos