St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Love this product !!💜 I've been using this product for over my whole life. I love how it leave my skin feeling soft and clears all my acne problems
St. Ives is a favorite for facial scrub. Not only does it exfoliate but it smells so good!! Plus it leaves my face feeling so velvety smooth.
I used to use this and I thought I liked it buy then I realized it was actually causing me acne, some ingredient perhaps the fragrance caused it
I hear about st.Ives products a lot but I’ve never used it myself but seeing the after effect it’s always good and it’s a real change to the face.
Love this product. It smells great, gentle on my skin and I always get compliments on how my face looks so clear. Its definitely one of my go tos.
I have been through so many face washes but always end up back to this one. I love it, good price, no irritation or dry skin, and nice clean skin.
I've had used it for years, but it really doesn't help with the oily t-zone issue. I also don't feel as if it really helps stop break outs either.
The best!!! It's great for dry and combo skin, very moisturizing I use it every night before bed and it leaves my skin feeling very moisturized.
LOve this, controls my oil sections on parts of my face. My hubby uses this for blackheads on his nose and it's been 6 months and they r not back.
I use this about once a week and its a great way to refresh your face. My face feels so smooth and looks healtheir when I am done with this scrub!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos