St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
My husband and I both use this product. It makes you skin feel smoothr and helps unclog pores. Not for everyday use for more sensitive skin types.
I have been using this face wash for years. I love how smooth it makes my skin and how clean and fresh it feels after I'm finished washing my face.
I love using this face scrub. Unfortunately i cant use it very often because it dries out my face. But i love the way my skin feels after i use it.
Works wonders for my skin! It leaves it feeling refreshed and baby 's bottom smooth! And it doesn't break me out which is good for sensitive skin.
I love this stuff to do a deep cleaning on my face my husband even uses it to take off the rest of his deodorant. Doesn't hurt or irritate the skin
This makes my skin feel very soft and it helps in drying out pimples. I also love the apricot scent. This scrub doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.
I've been using this ever since I was a teenager. I do enjoy the nice abrasive feel because it is an exfoliant so i do try and use it sparingly.
Great smell and feeling. Love the smell of it and how it feels on the skin. The price is t bad at all and you can get this at your local drugstore.
I LOVE this product. My girlfriends step mom got us some of this and it works amazing. I can't believe i didn't find out about it a long time ago.
I love this scrub! It doesn't dry your skin and it smells nice and leaves your skin smooth while getting rid of the dead skin cells. Great product
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos