St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This was the very first face wash i ever used my mom would purchase this for us and it felt amazing the little seed worked awesome for exfoliating
Love the smell of this! I use this every so often and it truly does exfoliate my face well. Leaves my face feeling soft, clean, and even hydrated!
It removes all my makeup I live it, your face feels so clean I use it in the shower and it just feels fresh and right away you can see a difference
I love using this face scrub. Unfortunately i cant use it very often because it dries out my face. But i love the way my skin feels after i use it.
This smells amazing! It also doesn’t leave my skin dry. Giving it a 3 because sometimes the balls get in my hard and are hard to completely get off
I love this stuff to do a deep cleaning on my face my husband even uses it to take off the rest of his deodorant. Doesn't hurt or irritate the skin
I have been a long time user of this product. It is a wonderful scrub which also leaves your face baby soft. I use this product 3-4 times a week.
This product was good, natural, and fresh smelling. Had gentle exfoliating factors as well a creamy texture. Gentle enough for everyday use.
I love this face scrub so much! I use it about once a week and it really helps exfoliate my skin and to keep away acne. Hands down amazing product.
I just started using this product and I am completely in love with it ! it leaves my skin looking better than ever. I am really into this product.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos