St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,746 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This scrub leaves my face feeling fresh. It also takes my blemishes down a notch but sometimes if a scrub this scrub too hard it scratches my face
This is one of very few products that I will use on my face that leaves a clean feeling!! It takes all the dead skin and black heads off my face.
I love this one. Works great on oily skin, but that also means that it's very harsh/strong. Make sure to moisturize at least after every other use!
Unlike how this scrub helps takes off any excess oil and dirt off,my face. I like the rough texture to it. I like to use this product twice a week.
I love this scrub. So inexpensive and very affective on me. The scrub is not harsh on the face and it leave my skin feeling soft and breakout free.
It really does nothing for me, except remove my dead skin but that's basically about it, and everyone else says the same thing so I don't like it.
Gets all the dead skin off and it leaves your face really smooth. It did not cause me to break out cause of my sensitive skin and the smell of it.
It is a nice product. It might be a bit harsh if you scrub too hard. I use it to exfoliate my black heads, but I haven't seen much results to that.
Apricot scrub has a gentle graininess that does a wonderful job of exfoliating. I felt my face would clearer and cleaner after just a couple uses.
I have very sensitive and combination skin. This is good for my overnight bag, but I can't use it frequently or my face will feel dirty and sore.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos