St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This stuff smells so good and does a great job at exfoliating my skin. I will say though it doesn’t help with acne control as much as I would like.
Awesome product! I have extremely sensitive skin though, so using it caused mild irritation. I completely recommend it for people with light acne.
I have heard many people rave about this product. I got it to try myself and it made my skin horribly oily, and actually made me break out more!
If you're looking for a great face wash on a budget you've found what you're looking for. I'm probably on my fifth bottle. I can't stop buying it!
it keeps my skin smooth and my pore refreshed i love it and i also like how it feels when i use it ive been using i ever since i was in highschool
This makes my skin feel very soft and it helps in drying out pimples. I also love the apricot scent. This scrub doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.
I use this product every few days. I just don't feel the need to exfoliate every day, especially with a product that's kind of rough on the skin.
This is my all time favorite exfoliator . It's really cheap & gets the job done. It may take a while to see results but it all works out in the end
Good as a physical exfoliator, but pretty harsh. The beads are a bit large and the cream consistency can leave a residue on your skin.
I use this at least 2 times a week. It makes your skin so soft and is a great combo with CeraVe face wash! Those are the two face cleansers I use.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos