St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Definitely my favorite thing to use every morning! Has helped tremendously with my acne problem and continues to fight my acne! 10/11 recommend :)
This smells amazing! It also doesn’t leave my skin dry. Giving it a 3 because sometimes the balls get in my hard and are hard to completely get off
I use this everyday and it is one the best ones I've used yet. I have no acne and since I started using this product I have had way less oily skin.
I have used this for a while (years) now. Love the way it keeps my face clear. it is one of the best reasonably priced facial scrubs on the market.
I use this everyday..and have for a long time now! I love this stuff :) I like using a scrub in the morning I just think it cleans my face better..
I like the product, I have some acne and this product works well and helps me with my acne my skin look much better with this product, I recommend
This stuff is super harsh on your skin and the rough “beads” in it should not be used on your face. Make my face break out even more and left scars
I have been using this product for over 5 yrs and it has completely helped with my acne and black heads i use it daily and it doesn't dry up my skin
St. Ives is a favorite for facial scrub. Not only does it exfoliate but it smells so good!! Plus it leaves my face feeling so velvety smooth.
Great product. I only use it in the shower because it can get very messy in my opinion! I wouldn't recommend using this daily if you have dry skin!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos