BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Alisha K.
Philadelphia, PA
I don't use this as much as I should but when I do it works wonders! Sometimes I get the feeling my face just needs a good scrubbing. Once I use St. Ives my face feels like new. It helps with blemishes too because I notice when I don't use it for a while I start to break out. The smell also a plus if you like the fresh citrus smell!
Leslie H.
Bronx, NY
I've been a long time user of this brand for their scrubs and masks.  I love using this scrub when I find myself having a breakout, and I definitely see a difference after use!  It's very affordable and easy to find, and I feel that it exceeds results of other brands in the same price range.  Overall, I really like this product and it's certainly worth a try!
Marjorie D.
Miami Gardens, FL
Probably one of my favorte scrubs! It does such a good job at removing dead skin from your face and it is quite inexpensive. I used this all throughout my teens years. It has a good amaount of scrubbing beads which is why it does a good job at cleaning. The only thing is that it will leave your skin very tight because it literally strips your skin from all oils so make sure to use a toner and moisturizer right after!
Kiley H.
Rochester, NY
The product smells wonderful and is a great texture. It definitely feels like the product is exfoliating and working hard for your skin! The price is nearly unbeatable for what you get! It's gentle enough for any skin type. I do feel like it is effective at exfoliating though I'm not sure I saw any clear results. Overall I would still recommend the product.
Alaysha G.
Waterbury , VT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This was the very first facial cleaner I was introduced to. It worked great when I was a teenager, but now that I'm older it tends to break me out. The pieces get stuck in my pores which doesn't work well, so I suggest than anyone with larger pores does not try this facial cleaners. Otherwise overall the facial cleanser is gentle and leaves your face feeling refreshed.
Sindhujadevi R.
Westlake, OH
This is a deep exfoliating product. Definitely for people who's skin can take a tuff product. The packaging is very travel friendly and easy to use. Highly effective product. Recommend it to people with oily skin. Sensitive skin people should stay away.
Nicole p.
Bronx, NY
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT.....I just keep using it all the time. Because of this product my face is soo smooth and I love it. Before my face had a lot of pimples and this and some other products help me. Now my face is pimple free. I would recommend this to others because these is an amazing product.
Stephanie J.
I like the way this product smells and how gentle it is on my skin. I find that I get the best results when I use this in the shower and leave it on my face for a little bit while bathing the rest of my body. You have to be gentle because leaving it on for too long or being too rough can be a little irritating on the skin. I really can't complain for $3.
Emine K.
St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub is my favorite drugstore exfoliator. Even though there are a lot of beads this worked well on my sensitive skin. I also use this on my legs and underarms because I have a lot of ingrown hairs. It makes shaving a whole lot easier. The only reason I gave it four stars is because it did not really help me with my acne.
Jordan B.
Hanford, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I only tried this product for the first time in 2016 and was very pleased with it. it cleanses well and doesn't overdry. The exfoliation is nice, however I do wish it was a bit of a finer grain that it is. Smells good, and the price point is very affordable.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.