St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,730 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This is an amazing product! I not only use it on my face but also on my arms. It smells great and your skin feels wonderful after you rinse it off!!
I bought it on a recommendation from my sister and I really do enjoy it! It's great to use in the shower and my skin does feel great after using it.
If you don't have this, get it now .Its the best for blemish and it just feels soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I could eat this stuff I think. Never have jus started saying. It works decent. I don't like how it leaves all the stuff in the shower afterwards.
I love the way this face wash makes my face smoothr and nicer. I bought it and tried it for the first time last month when I purchased it at target.
I like the exfoliation from this product. Makes my face feel clean and fresh. I’ve used it for a couple of years now and don’t plan on stopping now.
Love this product so much! It cleanses my face very well and leaves it feeling so soft! My face has definitely become clearer thanks to this product.
It smells great. You can get it for a very great price. I've only used it a couple times it's good stuff just not the right stuff for me that I like
I absolutely LOVE this scrub. It's SUCH a good exfoliator. It smells good and it leaves my skin GLOWING and super soft. I highly, HIGHLY recommend it!
I freaking love this stuff. I've been using this product for a while and its still going strong. I have like 5 of these in my bathroom. Just in case.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos