St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,746 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I use this in the morning all of the time. I have received amazing results from this product. This is actually not my first time using this product.
I love this stuff! I only use it in the shower because that's the only way I feel like I've gotten it all rinsed off, but it's great other than that.
Not the best scrub for dry skin. I noticed my skin would become drier when using this product. Other st Ives products work for me. just not this one.
Not my favorite, I feel that this product dries out my skin too much. At first, I had decent results but as ab everyday face wash I do not recommend
Favorite face scrub! Cheap amazing and effective! Gives such a nice deep clean my face feels so refreshed after my showers; I have used it for years!
This face scrub is good just not for my sensitive skin type maybe good for 1 a week. I do however like the oatmeal version. It less rough on my skin.
My all time favorite scrub. leaves my face feeling refreshed every time I use it. even gives off a tingly fresh feeling. would recommend to everyone.
I love using this when I wake up! it smells great, and I love the texture when I am rubbing it on my face. It always leaves my skin soft and radiant.
This is a great product! I recently stated using it and it has cleared up my skin so nicely. It has prevented new blemishes from coming in as well!
I love this product! It's my favorite thing to clean my face with. It also makes my face feel extremely smooth afterwards. It's absolutely wonderdul.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos