St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,744 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I bought it on a recommendation from my sister and I really do enjoy it! It's great to use in the shower and my skin does feel great after using it.
I have used this product for years. I love the way my face feels after using it. I use it daily in the shower. It makes my face feel clean and fresh.
Ive tried this once if you have oily skin please do not use in my case it left my skin very oily the next day i was not very happy with the out come
The bits of apricot pit in these scrubs are incredibly bad for your skin. They tear open your pores, then the rich creams clog them. DO NOT USE THIS.
I could eat this stuff I think. Never have jus started saying. It works decent. I don't like how it leaves all the stuff in the shower afterwards.
This is an amazing product! I not only use it on my face but also on my arms. It smells great and your skin feels wonderful after you rinse it off!!
Love this product, but the beads seem to irritate my skin if I use it all over, so I have to keep it designated to just my nose. But it works great.
This is not good to exfoliate with. The apricot seeds are too big and enlarge your pores. The brand is decent for the money but beware of the scrub.
Absolutely love this product. My face always feels refreshed after using it and seeing as I battle blemishes this helps to combat my problem areas.
It smells great. You can get it for a very great price. I've only used it a couple times it's good stuff just not the right stuff for me that I like
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos