St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,731 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I have used this product everyday for years! I love it, I find it to be the only acne product that keeps my face pimple free, and doesn't dry it out!
I have been using St. Ives blemish & blackhead scrub for about 6 years now! I have always chosen this above even the most "popular" facial products!!
My mom used this product when I was a child. I started using it and fell in love with it also. It smells great and it makes my face feel so smooth.
I love using this when I wake up! it smells great, and I love the texture when I am rubbing it on my face. It always leaves my skin soft and radiant.
I wasn't very happy with this product. The little beads in it were to hard on my face which irritated my skin. But it does smell absolutely amazing.
Such a great product! I love the smell and most importantly, I love how it makes my face feel. After scrubbing and rinsing, your face is so smooth!
This is my go to product if I want a scrub that doesn't damage my skin. I use this all of the time and I love how smooth my face feels after I use it
I love this product! Leaves your face smelling good and soft! It is a little rough scrubbing on but well worth it! I would def buy more in the future
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!! I recommend it if you want your face smooth and smelling great! I use it daily and no I have great skin cause of it
i like this product a lot but was a little harsh on my skin. it got my face clean but i just did not like how sometimes my skin was red after using.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos