St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I have used this product for years. I love the smell and the way it makes my skin feel. It's gentle yet effective and makes my skin soft and smooth.
Great price, left my face feeling so refreshed and smooth. This scrub works great for removing and dead skin, bumps, smooths everything out nicely.
I love St. Ives but this product is okay. I love how it softens my skin and brightens it but it doesn't do anything for my blemishes or black heads.
This product is my life saver. I've suffered from acne for years. This cleared it up in a month. It's my holy grail. The price makes it even better.
This has been my go to face scrub since college. It smells awesome. And makes my face feel smooth. I will continue to use it! I love this brand also.
I love this scrub! I have sensitive skin, and it is gentle enough to use daily, while exfoliating and leaving my skin not only clean, but also soft.
For the price you pay,its a good scrub..I use it about 3 to 4 times a week.. It is gritty and it works great, smells good. it leaves your face smooth
This stuff really gets the dead skin off, but it can be a bit harsh (like constantly rubbing sand paper on your face) if you use too much/too often.
The smell is SOOOOOO good but it's REALLY harsh and drying, filled with chemicals and can very quickly lead to dry skin if you have combination skin.
I have trusted St. Ives products for years and will continue to do so. They never fail me. This one smells refreshing and great for occasional acne.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos