St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This is my go-to face cleanser and exfoliator. It exfokiates gently without making my fave red afterwards and keeps my skin pimple and blemish free.
#holygrail I've used this for over 10 years! Helps keep my break outs at bay and keeps my face smooth. I can't live without this stuff. Enough said.
This is the only product that I can use with my oily skin. It gives you the best fresh and clean feeling. My acne is pretty much gone using st.ives.
I loved the smell of this product, but my skin was too sensitive to use it. My daughter loves it though and it leave her face very smooth and clean.
My all time favorite facial cleanser. Leaves my face feeling extra clean but not too dry. Love that it really scrubs it well without being too rough.
It exfoliates my skin so well and makes my face so smooth. The only downside it will often make my skin dry but that is no problem that i can't fix.
I know this is kind of abrasive and I've heard mixed reviews/opinions about this stuff but I think it works well and I always feel super clean after.
I use the St. Ives Scrub every single day and I love it. My face feels so soft and smooth after. My pores look significantly smaller after each wash!
this is my current scrub i use in my skincare routine and it is a key part in helping me get rid of my acne almost completely. a holy grail for sure!
This is a very harsh scrub for the delicate facial skin. It's almost too textured to even use it for the body. I'd recommend using it very sparingly.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos