St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,750 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I have been using this since i was about 12 , i am not in my 20s and sill use it! Keeps pores clean and face soft. Would pair with a face lotion too.
I love this stuff! Not only does it smell pretty good, it actually leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed! It also helps to control my blemishes!
Such a great product! I love the smell and most importantly, I love how it makes my face feel. After scrubbing and rinsing, your face is so smooth!
Always a fan of St. Ives exfoliants! The apricot scrub is amazing and leaves your skin soft and smooth. No residue and your face feels so wonderful!
I could eat this stuff I think. Never have jus started saying. It works decent. I don't like how it leaves all the stuff in the shower afterwards.
Absolutely love this face wash! Great for daily use and doesn't disturbs the skin. Smells so wonderful! Can see a difference after first week of use!
Very gentle with no harsh chemical/medicine feeling. Helps clear existing blemishes and blackheads. Wouldn't recommend using no more than once a day.
I've isrd this product for many years. I use it in the shower as it is a little thick to wash off in the sink. My skin feels much smoothr after use.
Absolutely love this product. My face always feels refreshed after using it and seeing as I battle blemishes this helps to combat my problem areas.
This is a very affordable face scrub. It has a gritty texture so you can feel that it exfoliates without being too harsh. The smell is pleasant.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos