St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Used this for years! It smells great and is a great exfoliator. It can be a little rough, especially with sensitive skin, but will give a deep clean!
This used to be my go-to scrub. I love how gritty it is. It's simple and affordable, and you can find it in almost any store that sells toiletries.
If you are looking for a scrub that will leave you feeling refreshed and smooth, this is it. It leaves your face feeling amazing and smells good too!
This leaves my skin smooth and silky soft and the smell is pleasant as well. I've been using it for years and get compliments on my complexion a lot
Have been using this scrub for ages and it is the one constant beauty item I consistently buy every time I run out. I love it. and it works wonders.
A little bit harsh feeling as your washing it on too you face, but it does leave you face feeling fresh and clean with a really great fruity smell
A staple in my shower. I never go without it. It works great, is cheap and always works on dull winter skin. I use it in the shower every few days...
Not bad for the price. Nice sent. General for my pre-teen to use daily. Quick scrub make skin soft. Not seeing much of a blemish control on this one.
I've used this product for years and I will always continue to repurchase it. I use it a few times a week and it makes a huge difference in my skin!
Awesome Saaaaauuuuce, and my skin is sensitive. My face is smooth and my pores are able to breathe. I also use it with my Cetaphil cleaning clothes.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos