St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,731 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This face wash gets all of my stubborn makeup off with no hassle! It exfoliates my skin very well and my acne has diminished since using this product.
Using this scrub reduces the shine of my face due to oil, leaves me feeling rejuvenated. I wish it lathered a little better to be more cost effective.
I love the scent of this face scrub. The exfoliating scrub feels good on my skin and takes away the dirt and makeup. It leaves my skin fresh and soft.
I always see this on facebook and TV and everyone seems to love it! I have never tried it and would love to! This would really help my sensitive skin!
Helps keep my complexion clear. Gets rid of white heads well. Container doesn't waste any product, good amount for the price. Prevent future breakouts.
I used to use this face wash and stopped. Since I stopped using it I break out a lot more. It was a good product to me and I'm going to go back to it.
This smells really good and leaves your face feeling clean. I like it but I prefer other products. The beads feel nice but they're bad for your skin.
I've been wanting to try this product for a while now. After reading all of the comments I've decided when payday comes, I'll definitely be investing!
I loved the way this product made my face feel after application. My face felt smooth and refreshed, but I didn't see a big change in my black heads.
I use this once a week (I hear is bad to use everyday and I was using it everyday). It makes your face feel so smooth and soft but does leave it red.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos