St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,746 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I love this product. I've used it all over my body. The fragrance is nice and light as well. Comes in a nice container, with an easy to screw on lid.
I have really sensitive skin and it caused the skin around my nose to breakout. So I cant use it but it does smell good also works great for my sister.
This is my daily face scrub, my holy grail product. It purifies my skin and smells delicious. It's an exfoliant, but it's gentle enough for daily use.
I use this product on my face 2-3 times a week. I really like the way my skin feels when I am finished. Have tried others and I like this one the best.
This exfoliates the face well using apricot. cleanses the face well; leaves a nice scent. it's easily affordable in local drugstores. easily accesible
I love this product, it makes my face feel so clean. Its smells so amazing, and you can tell that it's actually working. Its the only scrub I ever use
I got this in my VoxBox to review, and it smells much nicer than the average blemish scrub! It also seems to work well enough so I would recommend it.
My favorite scrub! I have been using this as long as I can remember. Bonus, St Ives sells a travel size which is great for on the road or party favors
Doesn't stop breakouts on my skin. it's a gentle exfoliator in my opinion. i need something a little more ruff so this is something i can use everyday
I love this stuff it smells so good and it leaves my face feeling fresh, and it cleans all the dirt off my face including getting rid of my blackheads.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos