St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,744 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean after every use! Really affordable price. I love that the drugstores also carry travel size versions as well.
My boyfriend uses this everyday for his face. it's a little too rough for my own face, but he loves it and will not use anything else! i love the smell
I loved the old one that came in. Tub. This product is ok but not a good as the old one. I don't get that clean feeling after I use this product.
I wanted to try something less harsh that would still keep my skin clear without drying. Unfortunately, this wasn't enough to prevent breakouts for me.
Best facial cleanser with exfoliating powers. I have oily skin and this works great to clear up any blemishes I have and even out my combination skin.
Ok so this scrub it very nice and it work and you can feel it it's really nice and leaves you skin feeling and fresh I would definitely Recommend it
I've played around with other scrubs, but I found that St. Ives Apricot scrub works best. It is really gritty so it definitely cleans out your pores.
Very good face scrub. I love this product! I use it 5 out of 7 days if not every single night. My skin instantly feels 10xs smoother after using this.
I have extremely oily skin and it causes me to break out. This scrub helps me so much. It smells good and cleans amazing. It's helped my skin so much.
It's incredibly good for exfoliating, but my skin just doesn't feel clean after I use it. I don't believe it does anything to my blackheads and pores.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos