BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Darcy C.
I've been using this product for several months and I'm not seeing much difference honestly. I decided to try other face scrubs such as the body shop face scrub with tea tree oil and personally I liked that one better just because it felt very refreshing, cool, and minty on my face. I do like the scent of this though, feels a bit scratchy on my face, so I suppose I'm sensitive to this but it wasn't that bad. I don't think I'll be using again though.
Mariah R.
Byron, MN
This face wash has been my favorite scrub to use in the shower for my face since I started college, the scent is nice and fresh, and the beads really exfoliate my skin, I don't have sensitive skin so I don't know if its super harsh or not, but I would recommend this face wash.
Nadia B.
Lynnwood, WA
I have tried so many products for acne and blemishes. People always told me go with higher end products they work better! NO! I spent 4$ on this product and have noticed the best results yet ! My acne went away in just a couple days, my scars and blemishes are barely visible! Would definitely recommend this product!
Anoosha K.
I've had acne since I was in high school and I never really used any products to take care of it, except this particular St. Ives. Now I won't say my acne has disappeared due to this but my skin instantly feels clean and ready for the next day. I use it everyday but lately I use it maybe twice a week because it is more of a deep exfoliator. I highly recommend this product because it makes your skin feel refreshed and smooth the very next day!
liz d.
Plymouth, MN
I love the way my skin feels when I use this product. I keep it in my shower and every time I wash my face with it it smells so lovely and makes my skin feel so soft. The amount of like cream to scrubby chunks is the perfect ratio so you can run it on your face and then continue to rub it into your face without feeling like things are getting messy. I have recommended this to many people to like my self continue to repurchase this product when ever I am low
Kyandra R.
Palmyra, VA
I have very dry skin, I have used this ever since I was 13, now I am 16. When i first tried this i'm not going to lie, it made my face a little dry. Then I was like i'm not about to throw something else I just bought. No way! I tried it again and it worked amazing, not sure why it didn't work the first time but omg it made my skin SO SMOOTH! It made me feel like I had a new skin!
Mercedes D.
ECTOR, TX
I use this everyday! The aroma this product has and the feel of it on my skin. I am a repeat user for over 5 years. The product meets all expectations for exfoliation and the packaging is convent for shower use. I recommended this product to my spouse and he loves it.
Susana D.
This product is excellent to get a perfect scrub. I just use it for my body because I need a delicate and more gentle scrub for my face. I like the package even tough i have break the top all of the times I have had it when it slides from my hands when taking a shower.
Amber G.
I used this so far and half the bottle is gone. I try not to use it as much anymore because it dries out my skin even with a moisturizer and I would only use it every two to three days which confused me on how my skin was drying out. It did help my skin but the instructions said use it 1-3 times daily but I could barely even use it every 3 days so I can't imagine using it every day.
Natalie M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like to have this product on-hand in case I ever need to do a major exfoliation. However, there are a lot of studies that show the scrubbies are actually harmful to your skin. I've never had a bad experience, but it does cause concern. That being said, I suggest not using it too often.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.