St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,746 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I've tried it off and on since being a teenager. even though I'm in my 30s i still get oily skin sometimes.. this helps my skin feel fresh and clean.
This exfoliates the face well using apricot. cleanses the face well; leaves a nice scent. it's easily affordable in local drugstores. easily accesible
I remember using this product as a young girl because my older sisters used it! I recently purchased it again and I love it just as much as I used to!
I have a huge black head problem on my nose and this stuff clears it right up. No more embarrassment:) plus, it's affordable which makes it even better
This really works! I tried it in hopes to clear up my face and it really did. I love how it makes my face feel after wards, very soft and moisturizing!
When I am having a bad breakout I wash my face with this a few times a week. Helps to prevent more and cleans and calms the blemishes I already have.
It's just a little too abrasive for my face but I love this as my body scrub! Especially on my arms to get rid of those pesky little white head bumps.
I like using face scrubs but most of them irritate my skin and leave it feeling dry. But this didn't and left my skin with a light moisturized feeling.
I loved the old one that came in. Tub. This product is ok but not a good as the old one. I don't get that clean feeling after I use this product.
Exfoliates well! Smells great! No cons, over all it's a nice face wash! I like to leave it on as a mask while I get my shower ready then scrub it off.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos