St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,730 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I got this in my VoxBox to review, and it smells much nicer than the average blemish scrub! It also seems to work well enough so I would recommend it.
Love this scrub. It works very well to deep clea . Sometimes too well because it will break you out from the deep cleaning but your skin feels grea .
I have used this scrub everyday for years. Love the price, you can get it anywhere, you can feel the difference immediately, no sensitivity. Love it.
I've been using this for years. I love it!! It is the perfect face scrub, I have very sensitive skin and it has never bothered it. Great scent as well.
It's good and smells amazing but if you have oily skin I wouldn't recommend it because all it will do is spread the acne around if you aren't careful
I like how abrasive it is, however, it does seem dry my skin out. I would suggest adding a moisturizer or putting in a kit with a separate moisturizer.
This is a great gentle exfoliant that won't break you out or dry you out either. The only downside is the smell. It doesn't smell like apricots at all.
I use this product every other day and it works wonders for me! If I have a pimple or feel one coming on I will use this exfoliator that day or night.
This is amazing I've been using this product for years and i still love it. it does exactly what its suppose to and it leaves my face feeling soo soft
This stuff smells amazing and it's great at making me feel pampered, even if I'm just using it in my own shower. Gets all the dead skin and makeup off.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos