BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Kristina S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have sensitive skin, but needed a scrub for ,y blackheads and oily skin. This is maybe one of the best scrubs I've used. I am a big fan of the brand.
Nicole D.
Toledo, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this product! I use it by itself and it does the trick perfectly! I didn't have any problem with it drying up my skin or anything! It was awesome!
Raquel B.
The exfoliation beads are rather large and do not get the job done as well as some other face washes I have used. Also, after use my skin feels oily.
Alyssa R.
This unfortunately was another product that didn't work well for me. I loved the little beads in the face wash that dissolved but it did little for me.
Sendi C.
Atlanta, GA
I love this product. I've used it all over my body. The fragrance is nice and light as well. Comes in a nice container, with an easy to screw on lid.
Arlene H.
I loved this face cleanser because it really cleaned my face. I felt nice and clean after i used it. My skin was not extra dry or oily. It was amazing
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have tried a ton of products for my blackhead issue and this stuff is the bomb. I have seen a huge improvement and I love how it makes my face feel.
Cari B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of my favorite facial scrubs! It smells great and make my face feel nice and clean. It’s not harsh on my skin either and I ave very sensitive skin.
Selena H.
La Place, LA
I have loved and used this for years! It makes my face smooth and soft! Doesn't irritate my skin at all! I use in shower while my hair is conditioning!
Elise B.
Adams, NY
I love this product! It smells so good and it does an amazing job at clearing your skin, it's not too much money and it is worth the money! Go buy it!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.