BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Anoosha K.
I've had acne since I was in high school and I never really used any products to take care of it, except this particular St. Ives. Now I won't say my acne has disappeared due to this but my skin instantly feels clean and ready for the next day. I use it everyday but lately I use it maybe twice a week because it is more of a deep exfoliator. I highly recommend this product because it makes your skin feel refreshed and smooth the very next day!
Mercedes D.
ECTOR, TX
I use this everyday! The aroma this product has and the feel of it on my skin. I am a repeat user for over 5 years. The product meets all expectations for exfoliation and the packaging is convent for shower use. I recommended this product to my spouse and he loves it.
Kyandra R.
Palmyra, VA
I have very dry skin, I have used this ever since I was 13, now I am 16. When i first tried this i'm not going to lie, it made my face a little dry. Then I was like i'm not about to throw something else I just bought. No way! I tried it again and it worked amazing, not sure why it didn't work the first time but omg it made my skin SO SMOOTH! It made me feel like I had a new skin!
liz d.
Plymouth, MN
I love the way my skin feels when I use this product. I keep it in my shower and every time I wash my face with it it smells so lovely and makes my skin feel so soft. The amount of like cream to scrubby chunks is the perfect ratio so you can run it on your face and then continue to rub it into your face without feeling like things are getting messy. I have recommended this to many people to like my self continue to repurchase this product when ever I am low
Amber G.
I used this so far and half the bottle is gone. I try not to use it as much anymore because it dries out my skin even with a moisturizer and I would only use it every two to three days which confused me on how my skin was drying out. It did help my skin but the instructions said use it 1-3 times daily but I could barely even use it every 3 days so I can't imagine using it every day.
Natalie M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like to have this product on-hand in case I ever need to do a major exfoliation. However, there are a lot of studies that show the scrubbies are actually harmful to your skin. I've never had a bad experience, but it does cause concern. That being said, I suggest not using it too often.
Makenzie F.
Ogden, UT
I had a friend that told me this scrub is horrible for your skin. The beads aren't perfectly circular and because of this it creates small scratches and damages on your skin. The second I heard this I stopped using it and noticed a different of my skin being so much better. I have dry skin so I need to exfoliate or else I get flaky. I would not give this to my worst enemy.
Araceli V.
La Puente , CA
Am in love with this scrub, great smell, great price, great feeling, I have try others and some of them dry me and other just irritated my skin, this one leaves my face soft, clean, smooth and ready for my moisturizer and it really helps with my blemishes, 100% recommend, I have been using it for years know and will repurchase again and again until I find something better.
lexy f.
Orlando, FL
I have just started to use as apricot face scrub it is absolutely amazing in the first try I got rid of all the dry skin on my face and immediately after I took it off I felt a difference in my face my face felt so fresh and clean right after I felt my face and it was so soft like there was nothing on it I would recommend this for everyone I use it everyday now and it is absolutely amazing it gets rid of all my acne scars and my new incoming pimples thank you so much apricot scrub
Kara F.
I got this product and was a little disappointed. It felt like rubbing sand on my face. It is very harsh and irritating on my skin, but it's probably because my skin is sensitive. This product is DEFINITELY NOT FOR PEOPLE WITH SENSITIVE SKIN! Also, the microbeads in this product are dangerous for the environment and for your skin. I would only recommend this to people with tough skin who can handle a lot of texture rubbed on your face.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.