St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,746 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This is my go to scrub.! i have oily/ acne prone skin and this does not irritate it. I use this once a week as part of my nightime routine. I love it!
This is a great gentle exfoliant that won't break you out or dry you out either. The only downside is the smell. It doesn't smell like apricots at all.
I like this face scrub but don't use it very often due to the fact it is so rough. It doesn't have the best smell either. Overall, it does a good job.
This is a staple skincare product for me! I absolutely love the scrub and how it exfoliates my skin and it smells really good. It is also a good price.
I love the scent of this and how clean it gets my skin. My only concern is that I have very sensitive skin. If I use this daily my skin gets really dry
I use this 3 times per week and it keeps my skins clear. The blackheads have disappeared and my skin is less oily. It isn't for everyday use,though.
Clears your pores and removes bad oils, leaving your face feeling clean and smooth! I highly recommend this product, especially when on a low budget.
I like this simplicity of this cleanser, but it didn't do anything for me. I Used It Every Day, But It Didn't rid Of My blackheads. Very disappointed.
I love St. Ives products and this one is my favorite! It leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. I use it every other day and my skin thanks me for it.
I love this product. After getting off of work and rubbing this bad boy on my face I feel smooth and totally clean. It really works and it's so cheap!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos