St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This has to be one of my all time favorite scrubs. It really exfoliates my skin like no other facial scrub. It smells great and doesn't cost a fortune.
I love the scent of this face scrub. The exfoliating scrub feels good on my skin and takes away the dirt and makeup. It leaves my skin fresh and soft.
Love, left my face feeling really soft and fresh! I could feel how it worked on my pores. I also think it help a lil with my oily skin
I love this product! It helps remove the dirt and oils from my face and it has a nice scent to it. After using this, it makes my skin soft and smooth.
This product is used everyday in my household! It's so gentle and it helps with fighting my acne I get here and there! I have been using it for years!
I love St. Ives products, but the Blemish Control makes me breakout. The Fresh Skin one is the best for me. It does what it's supposed to do. Love it.
I have used this face wash for a few years now and I love it! My skin is either oily or dry and this wash helps my face the perfect confirmation.
It works great on my skin, and my skin can be extremely sensitive to products, but it exfoliates great and leaves my skin feeling nice and refreshed
This face scrub is amazing and I love it!!! It leaves your skin glowing and smooth in the morning after you wash your face. Also, the smell is amazing!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos