St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,744 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I have used this product for years. Not only to exfoliate my face but I also use it on my arms to exfoliate them and get rid of those pesky red bumps.
This product is used everyday in my household! It's so gentle and it helps with fighting my acne I get here and there! I have been using it for years!
This is my favorite face wash! It always leaves me face feeling smooth and refreshed. Helps keep my face clear of acne. And The packaging is appealing.
I really like this product for exfoliating but it is a little harsh so I don’t use it everyday like it recommends but I do use it like every other day
I absolutely love the st. Ives facial products. I love that they all have the pieces of apricot she'll that helps get in the pores and clean them out.
I have a love hate relationship with this product because sometimes it works for me and sometimes it doesn't! Hard to explain . But I love the smell !
This is one of the better face scrubs I have tried I really like the consistency of the product and feel like it actually does what it is supposed to!
Love, left my face feeling really soft and fresh! I could feel how it worked on my pores. I also think it help a lil with my oily skin
Good...could be a LITTLE too harsh and rough with the rougher particles in this as compared to their green tea scrub, but its cleansing and not drying
It worked well as a cleanser but really was harsh the little exfoliating pieces seemed to scratch my skin i do not recommend if you have sensitive skin
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos