St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,732 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I use this once a week (I hear is bad to use everyday and I was using it everyday). It makes your face feel so smooth and soft but does leave it red.
My favorite time to use this is when I'm in the shower because I know my pores are open and i can just feel the cleaning as it happens and I loive it!
At. Ives is a great facial scrub to help fight off any blemishes. My boyfriend and I love using this whenever we feel like we need a good facial scrub!
This product makes my skin feel smooth after using. But my only complaint is that it is a little too rough on my skin. But it definitely does the job.
This is the only face wash I use! I love that it helps control my blackheads, and helps gets rid of dead skin. I love how my skin feels after I use it.
I love the smell and it makes my skin feel young and fresh. It can a bit harsh to use daily on your face, so I can only use it a few times per week.
These scrubs are ok. They exfoliate really well but the beads are too big for me, they hurt my face. I use this scrub to exfoliate my feet and elbows.
My mom has this and she truly loves it. It exfoliates perfectly and leaves the skin truly soft. Just don't scrub too hard, you might damage your skin.
Using this scrub reduces the shine of my face due to oil, leaves me feeling rejuvenated. I wish it lathered a little better to be more cost effective.
DO NOT USE THIS OR ANY PRODUCTS SIMILAR TO IT!! This stuff is so terrible for your skin, the course pieces creates tiny tears in the top layer. so bad!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos