St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I love this stuff. It makes my skin feel so smooth after using it! It doesn't dry my face out, and I feel so clean after using it! Definitely recommend!
I love this product! It's a great exfoliater and gets rid of dirt and oil. I love the way this product makes my skin look. Soft and clear of breakouts!
I've sworn by this scrub for at least 4 years now. It's not harsh, but it exfoliates effectively, especially around my t-zone. The smell is very neutral.
This is a good exfoliator but leaves skin very dry. It's best not to use on a daily basis...maybe on skin/body but not so much the face! Love the scent!
I seriously love this facial scrub for exfoliating! After I use it, my skin is much more even and I have noticed less acne and breakouts since using it!
I use this scrub every other day and it leaves my skin extremely soft and clear. It's really cheap for the amount it costs and how much product you get.
I use this once or twice a week to exfoliate my skin. Especially if I've been out in the hot sun with make up on! Just after I put a good moisturizer on!
I use this product everyday. It doesn't really destroy acne but it does calm it. It cleans the face well. I like to use this product with my Clearsonic.
It worked to fight and prevent clogged pores but it would dry my skin out and make it feel different. It didn't leave my skin feeling smooth and natural
Face scrubs are not meant to use everyday! You should only use a face scrub at the most twice a day, otherwise your skin will get irritated and over dry.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos