BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Amber B.
Hamilton, OH
I love this stuff. It makes my skin feel so smooth after using it! It doesn't dry my face out, and I feel so clean after using it! Definitely recommend!
Janelle J.
Coldwater, MI
I love this product! It's a great exfoliater and gets rid of dirt and oil. I love the way this product makes my skin look. Soft and clear of breakouts!
Liz D.
Bloomington, IN
I've sworn by this scrub for at least 4 years now. It's not harsh, but it exfoliates effectively, especially around my t-zone. The smell is very neutral.
Kaitlyn L.
Glendora, CA
This is a good exfoliator but leaves skin very dry. It's best not to use on a daily basis...maybe on skin/body but not so much the face! Love the scent!
Charity N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I seriously love this facial scrub for exfoliating! After I use it, my skin is much more even and I have noticed less acne and breakouts since using it!
Charnell F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this scrub every other day and it leaves my skin extremely soft and clear. It's really cheap for the amount it costs and how much product you get.
Jaime P.
Old Hickory, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this once or twice a week to exfoliate my skin. Especially if I've been out in the hot sun with make up on! Just after I put a good moisturizer on!
Katie K.
Springfield, MO
I use this product everyday. It doesn't really destroy acne but it does calm it. It cleans the face well. I like to use this product with my Clearsonic.
Amber R.
Louisville, KY
It worked to fight and prevent clogged pores but it would dry my skin out and make it feel different. It didn't leave my skin feeling smooth and natural
menchie g.
Clermont, FL
Face scrubs are not meant to use everyday! You should only use a face scrub at the most twice a day, otherwise your skin will get irritated and over dry.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.